Posts & their Details : - Last Date : 20-02-2013
- Fitter: 2100 posts [UR 1200, SC 200, ST 600, OBC 100]
- Electrician: 2000 posts [UR 1100, SC 200, ST 600, OBC 100]
- Welder: 2800 posts [UR 1600, SC 300, ST 700, OBC 200]
- Turner: 2050 posts [UR 1200, SC 200, ST 550, OBC 100]
- Mason: 625 posts [ UR 400, SC 50, ST 150, OBC 25]
- Machinist: 660 posts [UR 450, SC 60, ST 120, OBC 30]
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic: 320 posts [UR 200, SC 40, ST 60, OBC 20]
- H.V Driver: 250 posts [UR 150, SC 20, ST 60, OBC 20]
Educational Qualification: Matriculation with ITI
from Recognized Institution or Diploma in any of the following trades:1. fitter, 2.electrician, 3.welder, 4.turner, 5.mason 6.machinist, 7.motor vehicle mechanic.
S No. 8 [ HV Driver] Matric HVD License with Minimum 1 year experience of Operating tipper in Mines. Disirable: Successful Completion of Apprenticeship training in a reputed Indian Industry, Preferably Steel Industrial Training Institute [ ITI]
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 32 years as on 01-02-2013.
For More Details & Other Information : Click Here or go on http://jindalindia.co.in/careers.html
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates must have to reach/logon at our website www.jindalindia.co.in.
2. Candidates should click on any “Vacancy-Ads” on the home page or go to “Careers” & must have
read carefully the instructions and download the FORM & Advertisement as PDF files at
3. Fill the FORM by its appropriate fields of page 1 & 2. Handwriting must have neat & clean and
paste the Color Passport size photograph as recent (within 3 months).
4. Application Fees for SC/ST/OBC Categories is Rs.100/- and for General Categories is Rs.150/- as
Demand Draft (Payable at Jamshedpur Branch Office) in favor of JSPL INDIA. And send the
Demand Draft along with the application with photocopies of all recruitment support documents
(Academic, Experience, Community, Technical Certificate, etc).
5. Application Fees for SC/ST/OBC Categories is Rs.100/- and for General Categories is Rs.150/- as
Bank Payment (Payable at Jamshedpur Branch Office) in favor of JSPL INDIA through any your
nearest S.B.I. Branch in the head of A/c. 32787154902. . And send the original Bank Deposit Slip
along with the application with photocopies of all recruitment support documents (Academic,
Experience, Community, Technical Certificate, etc).
6. Last date of form receiving up to Wednesday, 20th Feb. 2013 and evening 05:30pm. at our
Correspondence Branch Office:
JINDAL INDIA LTD.
Office No. 07, Road No.12
Jawahar Nagar, Mango, East – Singhbhum,
Jamshedpupr – 831012, Jharkhand.
7. For Online Application follow the instruction on the website and the candidate must visit the
website regularly in the “Careers” or communicate by letter (in case of minimum amount of
candidates) for shortlisted candidates for Aptitude Test / Interview /Physical fitness test etc. as
reference by Post Group, Form No., Candidate Name, Father’s Name & ID Number wise.
GENERAL CONDITION :
1. If candidates not fulfilling the above requirements need not apply.
2. The date, time and place of the Selection Process will be intimated later on.
3. The above Post carry benefits such as CPF, Gratuity, Industrial DA, Conveyance Allowances, Free
Medical Facility, LTC/LLTC etc. as admissible & as per the rules of the Company.
4. The Candidates employed in Govt. Department /PSU / Autonomous bodies must produce NOC at
the time of Interview. In case, the candidate fails to the produce the certificate his/her candidature
will be not considered.
5. Attested / Self-attested photocopies of all academic and professional Qualifications, proof of Date
of Birth (Matric / High School Certificate), Cast Certificate issued by Revenue Officer not below the
rank of Tahsildar, attested photographs should be attached along with the application. Application
not accomplished with attested copies of certificates and photographs will be rejected. All
Certificates should be either in Hindi or English only.
6. Upper age limit is further relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC Candidates with
respect to post reserved for them. Candidate who belongs SC/ST/OBC category will be granted age
relaxation as per Govt. Directives.
7. The OBC candidates who belongs to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for OBC concession and such
candidates have to indicate their category as “General”. The OBC Certificate should have been
Jindal India Ltd (Raigarh Chhattisgarh) Recruitment 2013